Ford FE Serpentine Kit
The Ford FE was used many times on the NASCAR tracks, and the 427 cubic inch version was the foundation for what many consider the first super car, the Shelby Cobra 427, and is arguably one of the most famous engines of all time.
For the Ford FE enthusiast, the serpentine kit for Ford FE by Concept One, retains a traditional multi-belt configuration, routing two six groove serpentine belts around modern components, making your serpentine kit all-inclusive, and giving the best belt performance and the cleanest look.
Concept One features their Ford FE Serpentine Kit for Ford FE engines, here at Billet Kings! With Alternator, A/C and Power Steering, their signature compact design opens up the engine compartment freeing up more room for other things.
Having the accessories out front clears the way for countless valve cover, header, and steering arrangements in all types of vehicles. This serpentine kit comes complete with all the standard equipment listed below; including power steering reservoir, means a perfect fit, and no more front-end parts bumping together!
Concept One's serpentine kit is also easy to install, so you can save money for your accessories and engine dress-up parts!
- Ultra small polished SD-7 compressor with billet manifold
- New Lares Corp. aluminum power steering pump
- Power steering reservoir - Exclusive Concept ONE billet aluminum pump mounted Mini Reservoir
- 105 amp polished Powermaster one-wire alternator
- Crank pulley, waterpump pulley, alternator pulley, and power steering pulley
- Complete bracket set for alternator, A/C compressor and power steering
- Alternator Fan
- Alternator Pulley Cover
- Compressor Nose Cover
- Continental Belts
- Chrome Hardware