Buick Nailhead Nostalgia Serpentine Kit
*This Kit is an all-inclusive kit: A/C compressors, power steering pumps, and alternators are included, based on your order*
The March Performance billet aluminum serpentine system for Buick Nailhead V-8 motors are created with a combination of style that is sure to find favor among car enthusiasts everywhere.
The highly styled one piece alternator and air conditioning bracket provides support for the alternator and ac compressor; a separate bracket allows the option of power steering or no power steering. Two idlers ensure perfect belt wrap for "no-slip" operation.
These kits also include all the mounting hardware you’ll need and detailed instructions so installation is easy! You can also forget about polishing your Buick front motor, as it features maintenance-free powder coating in clear, black, black onyx, and even Chrome finish!
1962-1966 401/425 Buick Nailhead
- 140 amp chrome GM CS130 alternator
- Alternator pulley with fan and nose cover
- Chrome Sanden 7176 a/c compressor
- Aluminum water pump and pulley
- Alternator and a/c brackets
- Crank pulley (larger dia for better accessory drive)
- Belt tensioning assembly
- A/C line adapter
- All mounting hardware
Kits with power steering include:
- Aluminum GM type 2 power steering pump (remote reservoir required)
- Power steering pulley
- Bracket with mounting hardware
Custom upgrades Available:
- chrome curved a/c manifold: $40
- P545 320 amp alternator: $260
* Custom Upgrades : must be ordered over the phone at: 740-715-0571 *