Buick 400/433/455: Style Track Serpentine Kit
March Performance's high style, low cost method for Buick V8 engines introduces their signature style track bracket design for your front-end serpentine drive system. The one-piece alternator and air conditioning bracket provides support for the alternator and a/c compressor; as well, a separate bracket allows the option of power steering or no power steering to be installed. Two idlers included (three if your kit includes power steering ) guarantee the ultimate in belt-to-pulley contact area for secure operation.
March Performance's Style Track kits include a unique easy to use belt tension adjustment tool. Once the belt tension has been set, the adjustment tool is easily removed and stowed away until the next time the belt requires adjustment. As a result, this kit displays a much cleaner appearance.
These March Performance kits come in their signature maintenance-free powder coating, and a plethora of finishes to choose from, from clear billet, to black, black-onyx, as well as the shinier chrome finish!
Buick 400/430/455ci V-8
- Chrome 105 amp GM CS130 alternator
- Alternator pulley with fan and nose cover
- Chrome Sanden 7176 a/c compressor
- A/C compressor nose cover
- Aluminum water pump and water pump pulley
- Alternator/ac bracket
- Crank pulley (larger dia for better accessory drive)
- Idlers for better belt wrap
- Belt tensioning tool
- All mounting hardware
Kits with power steering include:
- Aluminum type 2 Remote power steering pulley (Reservoir and lines NOT included)
- Power steering pulley
- Bracket with mounting hardware and idler
Custom upgrades Available:
418-06 chrome curved a/c manifold: $40
P574 140 amp alternator: $50
P545 320 amp alternator: $150