Ford 289,302,351W Scott Drake Mustang Valve Covers
Pair of Scott Drake Black Valve Covers with "Powered By Ford" Logos for Mustangs with a 289, 302, or 351W Engine.
The performance of the 289, 302 or 351W engine in your early model Mustang is important to you. But there are other ways to celebrate the performance of your engine without installing expensive mods. Dressing up the interior of your engine bay looks very put together and classic when you go retro with a 60s Shelby-inspired valve cover. CJ Pony Parts carries a high-quality Pair of Scott Drake 6A582-MH Black Valve Covers with “Mustang Powered by Ford” Logos for your Mustang with a 289, 302 or 351W Engine. Order your own today and visibility show the pride you have for the performance of your pony car.
Features and Benefits:
- Modeled after original 1960s Shelby cover design
- (2) Valve covers, crafted from die-cast aluminum
- Heat-sink finned design
- Black powder-coated finish
- Ford-licensed, “Mustang Powered by Ford” script logo
- Low profile baffle design
- Accommodates high-lift camshafts and most aftermarket roller rockers
- Includes a PCV grommet and spark plug wire brackets
- Made in the U.S.A
- Direct-fit replacements
*Will not fit EFI 5.0L engines.
This pair of high-quality Scott Drake reproduction valve covers are made of die-cast aluminum with an old-school, heat-sink, finned design and a black, powder-coated finish to really dress-up the engine area. The covers, each stamped with a Ford-licensed “Mustang Powered by Ford” script logo, have a low profile oil baffle design, which allows them to clear high-lift camshafts and most, aftermarket roller rockers.