Small Block Ford Revolver Serpentine Kit
The Revolver serpentine kit by March Performance; made of all billet aluminum created with style that is sure to find favor among you and car enthusiasts with small block Ford engines everywhere!
The highly styled one piece alternator and air conditioning bracket provides a rigid support for the alternator and a/c compressor; a separate bracket allows the option of power steering or no power steering, an easy install for your small block Ford.
These all inclusive serpentine kits makes use of a unique, easy-to-use belt tension adjustment tool. Once the belt tension has been set, the adjustment tool is easily removed and stowed away until the next time the belt requires adjustment.
As a result, the Revolver serpentine kit for small block Ford displays a much cleaner appearance found often in March Performance serpentine kits. For the ultimate in convenience an optional spring loaded tensioner is available.
The larger diameter crank pulley for this serpentine kit aids in driving your alternator, A/C, and water pump at idle.
Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for strength and perfect fit. These kits also include all the proper mounting hardware you’ll need and detailed instructions so installation is made really easy when its time to put your small block Ford hot rod together!
- Ford 289, 302, & 351 Windsor
* Requires : 90 degree thermostat housing, an electric fuel pump and side mounted dip stick.(Not included)
*Some kits shown with optional spring loaded tensioner
- Chrome 105 amp GM CS-130 alternator
- Chrome sanden 7176 a/c compressor and billet nose cone
- Aluminum Ford Racing water pump and timing cover
- All necessary Brackets needed to mount kit
- Complete pulley set for kit and components
- Belt tensioning tool
- All mounting hardware
Kits with power steering option includes:
- Aluminum GM type 2 power steering pump (Reservoir and lines Not included
- Power steering pulley
- Bracket with mounting hardware
Custom Upgrades Available:
418-06 Chrome curved a/c manifold: $40
P574 140 amp alternator: $50
P545 320 amp alternator: $150
450 Billet reservoir: $204.69
*Optional Spring Loaded Tensioner: $200