Chevy LS Pro Track All Inclusive Kit
The Pro Track kit from March Performance is the all-inclusive kit for mounting accessory components on popular Chevy LS motors — especially when used in hot rod and street applications.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum makes for a strong and excellent fit.
- This kit for Chevy is hard-coated on exposed areas for a durable finish. The OEM-style tensioner also contributes to optimal belt tension.
- A canister-style power steering pump provides compact hydraulic pressure for power steering.
- The Pro-Track it has a clear powder-coated for maintenance-free operation, available in black powder coating as well.
As a complete kit with pulleys, brackets, and accessories, the Pro-Track from March Performance makes it fun to mount your Chevy LS motor for hot rod and street rod applications. We prioritized perfect belt tension, durability, and a low-maintenance finish.
- Chevy LS1, LS2, LS3, & LS7 Engines
- WILL NOT WORK WITH VARIABLE VALVE TIMING (VVT)
- LS3 Blocks: Require (5) 6mmX22mm button head screws for rear water pump plate (Not Available for Purchase)
- P800 Fluid Damper kit available, replaces balancer hub adapter requirement, includes Fluid Damper balancer and custom crank pulley with kit.
- **Black kits come with black accessories, unless Specified**
- **balancer hub adaptor for mounting crank pulley **REQUIRED**
- Hub Price is $83.35
- 355 - Camaro/Firebird Balancer
- 358 - Corvette Balancer
- 354 - Jegs Style Balancer
- Aluminum water pump
- 140 amp chrome GM CS-130 alternator
- Alternator pulley with fan and nose cover
- Alternator bracket
- A/C bracket
- Chrome Sanden 7176 a/c compressor
- Crank pulley
- All mounting hardware
Kits with power steering include:
- Cast aluminum GM type 2 power steering pump with built on reservoir
- Power steering pulley
- Bracket with idler and all mounting hardware