Pontiac Ultra: Bracket & Pulley Kit
*This product is a Bracket & Pulley kit ONLY. No components, such as: Alternators, Water Pumps, AC Compressors, or Power Steering Pumps & Reservoirs are included in this kit*
Improve your engine performance with this outward mount, one-belt drive system for Pontiac.
- The Ultra pulley and bracket kit runs off of a standard-rotation 1969 (or later) water pump.
- New serpentine design totally eliminates the need for any belt throwing, thus enhancing your engine compartment.
- For precise belt tension, the Ultra features stainless steel rods with chrome moly ends.
- A hard-coated finish means you never have to worry about annoying polishing in those hard-to-reach places.
Are you looking to enhance the performance of your Pontiac engine? The Ultra serpentine pulley and bracket kit is your answer! Made in the USA by March Performance & designed for easy installation, durability, and engine performance, this bracket kit is one of our best.
See the difference that American-made, 6061-T6 billet aluminum parts can make.
- Pontiac 326, 350, 389, 400, 421, 428 & 455 motors
- 1968 - newer balancer (balancer without v-groove)
- 1969 - newer 11 bolt water pump 4.5''
- Crank pulley for Pontiac 1968 & newer balancer
- Water pump pulley and nose cover for Pontiac 1969 & newer 11 bolt water pump
- Alternator pulley with fan and nose cover.
- Alternator bracket with stainless steel tensioner for GM 10si alternator
Power steering kit includes:
- Power steering bracket and pulley for 1966-1974 Saginaw keyway or 1975-1978 Saginaw press fit power steering pump
- Power steering front and rear mounting brackets
- Idler pulley with cover
- NOTE: power steering pulley nose cover is available, not included.
Air conditioning kit includes:
- A/C clutch cover
- A/C front and rear mounting brackets for Sanden 505 or 508 AC compressor
- Stainless steel tensioning rod
- Dual idlers with covers
- All hardware