Small Block Chevy Outward Mount Deluxe Bracket and Pulley Kit
If you want to improve the performance of your small block Chevy build, this outward mount deluxe serpentine bracket and pulley kit with short water pump, by March Performance.
- Kits include stainless steel tensioning rods and chrome moly rods to ensure high performance.
- High tensile strength also contributes to the durability of this pulley and bracket kit.
- Diagrams help for cylinder head bolt hole pattern measurement.
March Performance has perfected the serpentine bracket and pulley kit for small block Chevy motors, and this short water pump outward mount deluxe is no exception. With easy installation and durability in mind, this kit includes alternator brackets and pulleys, with fan covers, nose covers, belt tensioning tools, water pump pulleys, crank pulleys, and all the mounting hardware.
Included with this bracket and pulley kit is the easy-to-install short water pump, as this one from March Performance comes with a maintenance-free powder coat finish.
Serpentine kit comes in clear billet AND all black finishes!
- Small Block Chevy engines
- 5.625" Standard Rotation Short Water Pump (for non-A/C applications)
- 5.8125" 1984-1991 Corvette Small Block Reverse Rotation Short Water Pump (for A/C applications)
- GM A-body, 1970 and newer F body, and G body vehicles require remote reservoir power steering to clear gearbox
- Works with Vortec heads
- Select kits require holes in passenger side head
- Does not fit 62-67 Novas with factory shock towers
- Alternator bracket, pulley with fan and nose cover for GM 10si alternator
- Belt tensioning tool
- Water pump pulley for Chevy small block Standard or Reverse rotation short water pump
- Crank pulley
- All mounting hardware
Kits with A/C brackets include:
- Air conditioning bracket and nose cover for a Sanden 505 or 508 A/C Compressor
Kits with Power Steering brackets include:
- Power steering bracket for 1966-1974 saginaw keyway, 1975-1978 saginaw press fit, or GM type 2 remote reservoir (remote reservoir required) power steering pumps
- Power steering pulley