Small Block Chevy Street Rod Style Track Serpentine Kit
March Performance's billet aluminum Style Track Street Rod serpentine kit is created with style that is sure to find favor among all you car enthusiasts. The highly styled one piece alternator and a/c bracket mounts the components above the intake allowing them to mount further back gaining the critical forward clearance needed in most pre 1940's applications.
This kit utilizes the top manufactured components currently available on the market such as a Sanden 7176 chrome A/C compressor, 140 amp chrome alternator and two options for power steering pumps and effective belt routing eliminate belt squeal typically cased by belt slip and misalignment.
The larger diameter crank pulley aids in driving your alternator, A/C, and water pump at idle where it counts.
Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for strength and perfect fit. These kits also include all the mounting hardware you’ll need and detailed instructions so installation is easy. The assembly features March Performance's signature maintenance free powder coating in clear, black, black onyx and also in chrome!
. Chevy Small Block Engines
. Perfect for 1930's and 40's style vehicles with lack of clearance up front and "A" shaped front ends.
. *Kit Requires 6" in front of engine block to clear kit
- 140 amp GM CS-130 style chrome alternator
- Alternator pulley with fan and nose cover
- Chrome Sanden 7176 a/c compressor
- Aluminum reverse rotation short water pump and hard coated pulley
- Alternator and a/c brackets
- Crank pulley
- Belt tensioning tool
All Mounting Hardware
Kits with power steering options include:
- Aluminum GM type 2 power steering pump (Reservoir NOT Included)
- Chrome canister style saginaw keyway power steering pump (reservoir included)
- Power steering pulley
- Bracket with mounting hardware