Small Block Ford Ultra Mid Mount Bracket & Pulley Kit
This bracket and pulley serpentine kit for Small Block Ford is manufactured by March Performance, known for their precision aircraft grade billet aluminum. These brackets and pulleys will make any hot rod with a small block Ford engine look great at any show
Precision CNC machined from solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum to fit perfectly and handle high torque and vibration. This bracket kit comes complete with stainless steel tensioning rods and chrome moly rod ends for high performance operation.
All necessary hardware included. Powdercoated to eliminate polishing in those hard to reach places. Matching serpentine pulleys. High tensile strength means much longer wear. Our street rod ratio increase water flow and fan speed. This helps at critical low speed driving.
**To ensure proper fitment and customer satisfaction, all orders will be CONFIRMED OVER THE PHONE OR BY EMAIL before final billing and shipping**
Ford 351 Windsor
Standard rotation water pump with driver side lower radiator hose
- 4 bolt balancer
- 1970-78 Ford water pump
- Water pump flange to damper face measurement 3 1/4"
** 289-302 kits with power steering : Require Electric Fuel Pump**
**Aftermarket Balancers may require a crank pulley spacer**
- All brackets and serpentine pulleys for selected accessory options
- *if kit option is not selected, Example: a/c and power steering, the kit will be alternator only and NO A/C or P/S brackets and pulleys included.
- *NO Pumps or accessories included with kit, available upon request.
- Kit is fitted for older Ford 1G style alternators
Power steering kit includes:
- Power steering brackets and pulley with nose cover.
- power steering is optional for the older style ford corporate pump (1971-76 mustangs style) or optional Saginaw style canister pump.
- *Pumps Not Included, but can be purchased with kit upon request.
A/C kit includes:
- A/C bracket, hardware, tensioner, idler, and clutch cover
- *Compressor not included but can be added to kits
- Kit is fitted for Sanden 505 and 508 model compressors