Small Block Ford Style Track All Inclusive Kit
March Performance Style Track serpentine kit is created with a combination of style and low price that is sure to find favor among car enthusiasts everywhere. The highly styled one piece alternator and air conditioning bracket provides a rigid support for the alternator and a/c compressor; a separate bracket allows the option of power steering or no power steering on this serpentine kit.
This serpentine kit comes complete with chrome alternator, alternator pulley with fan and nose cover, chrome a/c compressor and nose cover, a water pump with pulley and nose cover, crank pulley and the alternator a/c bracket, complete with the belt tensioning tool. Kits with power steering include a type 2 remote power steering pump and the power steering pump pulley.
These kits also include all the mounting hardware you'll need and detailed instructions so installation is a snap. You can also forget about polishing this assembly, as it features maintenance free powder coating in clear, black and black onyx. Also available in chrome!
Uses 1994 -1995 Ford short water pump for the ultimate in radiator clearance.
Application: Ford 289, 302, & 351 Windsor
* Requires : 90 degree thermostat housing, an electric fuel pump and side mounted dip stick.(Not included)
*Some kits shown with optional spring loaded tensioner
- Chrome 105 amp GM CS-130 alternator
- Chrome sanden 7176 a/c compressor and billet nose cone
- Aluminum Ford Racing water pump and timing cover
- All necessary Brackets needed to mount kit
- Complete pulley set for kit and components
- Belt tensioning tool
- All mounting hardware
Kits with power steering option includes:
- Aluminum GM type 2 power steering pump (Reservoir and lines Not included
- Power steering pulley
- Bracket with mounting hardware
Custom Upgrades Available:
418-06 Chrome curved a/c manifold: $40
P574 140 amp alternator: $50
P545 320 amp alternator: $150
450 Billet reservoir: $204.69
*Optional Spring Loaded Tensioner: $200